Apply for PAK Army Medical Cadets to done MBBS/BDS degree course at Army Medical Colleges. On completion MBBS/BDS degree at AM college and Basic military training at PMA Kakul cadets will be awarded the commission in the PAK Army as Captain.
Complete procedure about how to apply for PAK Army Medical Cadets? the registration process with the initial test guideline is described below in detail.
Join Pakistan Army As A Medical Cadet Apply 2020
Pakistan Army announced Joining dates schedule for MBBS/BDS Courses. To register for PAK ArmyMedical Cadets There are two ways of registration. Register Online or Register by visiting your nearest AS&RCs.
- Registration Start Date: 27 July 2020 to 16 August 2020
- Preliminary Test Date: August 2020
Links For AMC Registration and Roll No Slip Download.
Read about MC/NUMS/PC Tests and their selection procedure
Complete guide about Registration, Selection, and Syllabus of
Before registration Check Eligibility criteria and registration process with complete guide.
Entry Test for Army Medical college for MBBS and BDS eligibility criteria, joining procedure initial test preparation guideline and details about Intelligence Test, Personality Profile, and interviews of successful candidates held by the GHQ selection board.
Recent Updates:- PAK Army Graduate Course Joining
Follow these simple steps to become Army Medical cadets
- Registration: Check below-mentioned eligibility criteria and register for Army Medical College MBBS of BDS Course
- Academic Written Test: Written-test based on multiple-choice questions from English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at AS&RCs
- Intelligence Test: Verbal and non-verbal Intelligence test at AS&RCs
- Personality Profile & Interviews: Personality profiles and interviews of successful candidates will be held by the GHQ selection board
- Final Merit List: Successful candidates will be selected for MBBS/BDS in AMC final merit list
- AMC BDS Merit List: Army Medical college merit list of successful candidates for BDS course
- AMC MBBS Merit list: Army Medical college merit list of successful candidates for MBBS course
Army Medical College AMC Entry Test 1st Final Merit List & AMC Entry Test 2nd Final Merit List For MBBS/BDS will be updated here stay connected with Join PAK Army
Buy AMC Medical Cadets Test preparation book for 100% preparation to get success.
On Successful Selection after completion of MBBS or BDS Course 22 Weeks basic military training period at PMA Kakul.
Join Pakistan Army Through Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS
Eligibility Criteria For Army Medical College MBBS/BDS Registration
Before apply once check eligibility criteria for AMC Joining. A candidate has to fulfill the below mention criteria. Army Medical College MBBS/BDS course eligibility criteria are
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Single (Unmarried)
- Age: 17 to 21 years
- Physical Standards:
- Height: 5′ . 4″
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Vision Standards: Distance Vision with glasses 6/9,6/12
- Physical Test: Visit for Pak Army Physical Test complete guideline
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 70% marks
- Senior Cambridge / GCEO level pass (Compulsory) in five subjects plus A level passed in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum grade C/6.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 65% marks for domicile holders from below mentioned specified areas.
|Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK||District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashrnir||Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind|
|District Rajanpur||Drawar Fort||Area of Cholistan Desert|
|Salamsar||Mojgarh||Dingarh of Punjab|
For 65% marks, domicile holder candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas as mentioned in the above table
Join Army Medical College AMC Course
Pakistan Army Medical College offers the following Courses
- MBBS Course (5 years at AM College/CMH Lahore Medical College)
- BDS (4 years at Am College)
Before applying for admission in these courses candidates make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of Army Medical College AMC. Successful registration starts preparation to get the batter result. The following are the main points for AMC Test preparations.
- Army Medical College Test Pattern
- Pakistan Army Medical College AMC Test Syllabus
- Intelligence Test Of Army Medical College AMC
- Personality Profile (Personality Test)
- Interviews preparation
Related:- PMA Long Course Joining 2020
Ineligibility Criteria For Army Medical College
Following Candidates will not be able to apply for Medical cadets Course
- A candidate who declared permanently unfit by appeal medical board.
- withdraw from the Academy/College/ Traning institution from any Armed Forces
- Declared medically unfit (candidate unfit due to hepatitis B & C)
Army Medical Cadets Selection And Rank In PAK Army
Finally, selected candidates will be required to sign a bond for 13 years to serve the army. On completion of the MBBS/BDS course and basic military training at PMA Kakul cadets will be awarded the commission in the Pakistan Army as Captain.
Basic Information for Army Medical College Test is given above if you still have required some relevant information feel free to leave your query in the comment section. Thanks for visiting the Pakistan Army guideline platform.