Pakistan Army is Pride of the nation. To serve the nation Join PAK Army as a commissioned officer. Live with Dignity and Honour Join Pakistan Army. Pakistan Army offers endless opportunities for self-actualization through seeking higher knowledge, Skil enhancement, and professional development.
How to Join Pakistan Army As An Officer (Commissioned Officer)
Pakistan Army transforms young men/women into courageous officers of integrity. Pakistan Army offers many courses to join as a commissioned officer Some features are common.
- Eligibilities (Common for all courses)
- Ineligibilities (Common for all courses)
- Selection Procedure (Common for all courses)
All officers joining courses have three main categories. above mentioned categories further described below with complete details and procedure,
- Permanent Regular Commission (PRC)
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS)
Related:- PAF GDP Course Joining 2020
Pakistan Army Permanent Regular Commission (PRC)
Pakistan Army Offers four courses to join Pakistan Army as a Permanent Regular Commission (PRC), these four Courses are described with details to read more about these courses click on them.
Pakistan Army Short Service Commission (SSC)
Pakistan Army Offers nine courses to join Pakistan Army as a Short Service Commission (SSC). These courses are mention below. For complete details and joining guidelines click on these courses and read the complete guidelines.
- General Duty Medical Officers course
- Army Dental Corps (ADC)
- Classified Specialists
- Technical Graduates
- Information, Communication & Technological Officers
- Army Education Corps
- Lady Cadet Course (LCC)
- Remount Veterinary & Forms (RV&F)
Join Pakistan Army Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS)
Only Female Candidates can apply for AFNS. Applications from candidates are received once a year for a grant of commission in the armed forces Nursing Services. Candidates have to fulfill the following Conditions
Join Pakistan Airforce:- PAF AD Course 2020
Armed Forces Nursing Services as Permanent Regular Commission (PRS)
- Qualification: Matriculation with science 1st division and FSc (Pre-Medical) minimum 50% marks with biology as a compulsory subject.
- Gender: Female
- Age: 17-25 years
- Marital Status: Married, Unmarried, Widow / separated divorcee without any encumbrances.
- Training: Four year BSc Nursing training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi.
Armed Forces Nursing Services as Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC)
- Qualification: (Trained Nurses)
- 3 years diploma & 1-year Midwifery.
- BSc Generic Nursing.
- Post (RN) BSc Nursing.
- Gender: Female
- Age: 18-25 years
- Marital Status: Married/Unmarried.
- Training: Four-week basic military training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi.
PAK Army Jobs for Female Joining as a Commissioned officer
- General Duty Medical Officers Course | Male/Female |
- Army Dental Corps (ADC) | Female |
- Classified Specialists As Major Post
- Anesthesiology (HPG) | Female |
- Basic Medical Science ( Bio, Chem, Forensic Medical) | Male/Female |
- Pharmacology & Physiology (LPG/HPG) | Male/Female |
- Pathology (HPG) Surgery | Male/Female |
- Radiology (HPG) | Male/Female |
- Lady Cadet Course (LCC) | Female |
- LCC Offers 8 Category of selection | Only Female |
- Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) | Female |
- For Permanent Regular Commission (PRC)
- Joining for Short service Regular Commission (SSRC)
above mentioned courses are for female Candidates.
These are the main courses that Pak Army offers to join as a commissioned officer. Follow these instructions to join the Army as a commissioned officer or contact with Join PAK Army Team for further information.
For more Information visit Join Pakistan Armed Forces. If you want to ask anything about Join Pak Army please Leave a reply in a comment.