Do you want to join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadets in Army administrated Medical Colleges? If yes you are at the right place here is the complete guide for Army Medical Cadet Test. Read the complete article as this article is a complete guideline along with Medical Cadet Test Material.
You can also Download Army Medical Cadet Syllabus PDF file and MC Test verbal/non-verbal as well as academic portion PDF Notes. These notes are important for Medical cadet test preparation.
Army Medical cadet Test for 45th MBBS / 23rd BDS Course
Registration for Medical cadets courses starts now. A candidate can apply Online during the mentioned date for MBBS/BDS courses 2021. For the successful registration process please read Registration Note as given below.
for online registration click here
- Army Medical Cadets Registration Date: 27-July-2021 To 16-August-2021 (Expected)
- Army Medical Cadets Online Test Date: will start from 20-August-2021 (Expected)
Note: exact date of the exam will be printed on the candidate’s exam slip.
Army Medical Colleges Admissions Open
- MBBS Course: 5 years study period at any Army Medical College.
- BDS Course: 4 years study only at AM College Rawalpindi.
Check Eligibility Conditions Before Registration
- Age: 17-22 years
- Gender: Male citizen
- Marital Status: Single/Unmarried
- Nationality: All Pakistani Citizens & from A.J Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan
- Minimum Height: 5‟- 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Education: Fsc (Pre-Medical)/”A” Level minimum with 70% marks
PAK Army Open Courses: PAK Army TCC Registration
Note: Candidates who have passed FSc 1st part with a minimum of 70% marks can apply on HOPE Certificate. Hope Certificate attested from the principle of your intermediate college.
For More Details about Eligibility Conditions visit
Army MC course Preliminary Selection Procedure
after a successful registration process, Test date and time will be intimated on the Registration slip of each candidate through the internet. The candidate has to report at mentioned AS&Rcs on a given date and time for a preliminary test.
The candidate will also bring along original documents & prospectus fees (fee mentioned on roll no slip) on the day of test.
Candidate must have basic knowledge about computer work as registration and Army Medical Cadet Test will conduct online on computer.
Important Points about MC Registration
- A candidate who applies for the Medical Cadet course has to mention the Medical College name on the top of the registration form. Medical colleges are,
- Army Medical College Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Multan Medical College
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences
- During registration be careful in the choice of medical colleges.
- The candidate selected for MBBS in any Medical college if not appear will be ineligible
- A candidate selected through merit for an institute shall not be changed
Girls Can Join PAK Army through:-
Selection Procedure of Army Medical Cadet Course
medical cadet course complete selection procedure is here. follow the given below steps.
on successful registration a registration slip generated by Army for the initial test.
- Initial Test:
on given date and time report at AS&RCs along with all original documents and prospectus fee. Online Tests will be conducted on computers from the given syllabus.
- Initial Medical & Physical Test:
The medical test of those candidates who clear the initial test may be taken on initial test day or within the next two working days. Successful candidates will call for physical Test
- Initial Interview:
Initial interview at AS&RCs
- Form Filling:
Shortlisted Candidates will fill ISSB form and send it to GHQ.
- Personality Test & Interviews:
Shortlisted candidates will receive a call-up latter from GHQ for Personality Test, Intelligence Test, and Interviews at Army Medical College Rawalpindi. It’s usually a two-day test procedure.
- Intelligence and personality Tests
- Deputy & Psychiatrists Interviews
For details about personality Test and interview scroll down
- Final Medical:
Recommended Candidate will receive final medical latter & candidates have options to select nearest CMHs for final medical examination.
- Army Medical College Final Merit List:
The final merit list is base upon the overall progress in the Medical Cadet test and your performance in Matric, FSc, and Entry.
Medical Cadet Personality Test and Interviews
Personality Tests and interviews were taken at Army medical College Rawalpindi. It’s a 2-day testing procedure.
- Personality Test: start with bio date form filling & test consists of writing about
- Word Association Test
- Sentence Completion Test
- Half story writing Test
- Picture Story writing Test
- Write about your good and bad qualities
- write about one of the horrible /sad/happy/unforgettable incidents of your life.
two interviews were taken at Army medical college Rawalpindi.
Initial Written/ Intelligence Test
The written test portion of Army Medical cadet Course is base on MCQs consist of three types of questions. Here is the Army Medical cadet Test Syllabus.
- Verbal Intelligence Test: 90 MCQs in 30 minutes
- Non-Verbal Intelligence Test: 90 MCQs in 40 minutes
- Academic Test: 50 MCQs in 40 minutes
Academic Portion of Army Medical College Test
The academic portion consists of multiple-choice questions from given below subjects.
- Biology 35%
- English 25%
- Physics 20%
- Chemistry 20%
For best preparation get Army Medical College Preparation Book to get high scoring marks
Army Physical Test
candidates will have to qualify from given below physical test
- 1.6 Km run: 8 Minutes.
- Pull-Ups: 03 repetitions (over-grip) in 2 Minutes.
- Push-Ups: 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Crunches: 20 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Ditch crossing: 7‟.4” x 7‟.4” with a depth of 4 feet.
For any Question about Army Medical Cadet Test please leave a comment our team will further guide you. To get the latest updates join our Facebook page PAK Army Preparation Form.