Pakistan Army announced Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course LCC entry 2021 to join Pakistan Army as captain. Female candidates can join Pakistan Army for Instructional/Staff Appointments through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC joining procedure & guidelines is here.
Join Lady Cadet Course LCC
To join LCC the candidates must be qualified from reputed Universities/Institutions duly recognized by PEC/HEC. And must fulfill educational criteria and eligibility conditions.
Online Registration of Lady Cadet Course LCC 17
Registration starting date of LCC 18: 08 March 2021 To 22 March 2021
E-Testing date of LCC 17: Slips will be announced before April 2021
Preliminary Tests Date: April 2021 To May 2021
Female candidates can join Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course LCC in the following category of selection
- Corps Of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps Of Signals (Sigs)
- Army Services Corps
- Corps Of Ordnance (Ord)
- Corps Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Law Officers in JAG’s Department
- Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTOs)
- Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist
For Complete Joining procedure and eligibility criteria scroll down.
Related:- Join Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS
Eligibility Criteria To Join PAK Army LCC
- Gender: Female Candidates can Join PAK Army LCC
- Age: 28 years
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan & domicile holder of Aazad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan
- Physical Standards:
- Height: Minimum height 5 feet ( 152.4 cm)
- Weight: As per body mass index (BMI)
- Vision: As per PAO 11/82
For the complete detail about the physical standard and physical test visit PAK Army Physical Test
qualification according to the category of selection for PAK Army LCC with CGPA and Marks is given below.
On Mobile View Touch on Green Plus ⊕ icon to display Qualification, CGPA, and Age.
|Category Of Selectiom||Qualification||CGPA/Marks||Age|
|Corps Of Engineering (Engrs)||BE Civil Engineering/Architectural Engineering/Town Planing Engineering||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Corps Of Signals (Sigs)||BSc Engineering (4 years Program ) in Telecommunication/Software/Information Technology/ Information Socity/||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Army Services Corps||MBA(HR/IT/Finance/Markeeting/Supply Chain Management)||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Corps Of Ordnance (Ord)||MSc Chemistry/Energetic Materials / Be Chemical Engineering / Be Textile Engineering||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Corps Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE Electrical / BE Mechanical / BE Computer Hardware Engineering /Mechatronice Engineering / Aerospace / Avionics||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Law Officers In JUG's Department||LLB/LLM||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTOs)||16 years of formal education in BSc Engineering / B.E in Telecom / Computer Software / Computer System / Electronics / BCS / BIT (4 years)||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist||MA/M.Sc Psychology having advance diploma in clinical psychology (M.Phil/PHD will be given preference.)||2nd Division Minimum||28 years (Relaxation upto 35 years having higher Qualification|
- M. Phil/MS/MCS will be given preference.
- Those Candidates who acquired qualification as private are not eligible for Lady Cadet Course.
- No 3rd division/Grade D and only one 2nd division / “C” Grade throughout academic career.
- Qualification of each discipline may varies on allocation of required vacancies in different disciplines from time to time.
Scroll down for joining procedure and ineligibility conditions
Lady Cadet Course Registration & Preliminary Selection Procedure
LCC registration process is as follow.
- Registration: A candidate can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Written/Intelligence Test: initial Written/Intelligence test based on a multiple-choice question will conduct at AS&RCs
- Initial Medical Test: Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs
- Physical Test: Female candidates have to qualify 1.6 Km in 14 minutes
- ISSB Test: Successful candidates (Shortlisted Candidates) receive notice for ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at your mentioned address.
Also Check:- Join PAF AD Course 2021
Further Selection Of LCC
- Final Medical: Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at the nearest CMHs.
- Interview: Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for an interview by the GHQ selection board at Rawalpindi.
- Final Selection: Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate overall performance.
- Training Period: 6 Month training at PMA Kakul.
- Bonds: Finally selected candidates are required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years.
- Grant Of Commission: On successful completion of 6-month basic training at PMA Kakul, Candidates are awarded the commission in the Army in rank of Captain.
- Stipend: All the selected candidates will be given approx Rs. 31,000/- per month during their training at PMA.
Latest Jobs:- Join PAK Army Technical Cadet Course TCC
The following are ineligible for LCC Registration.
- Candidate Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Candidates who appear for the ISSB test within 120 days gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- Who Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Declared UNFIT permanently by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- A candidate who Withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy, or from any Armed Forces Training Institution on any ground.
- Candidates Medically unfit (due to Hepatitis B & C).
- The candidates who Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or any institution on disciplinary grounds.
Lady cadet Course Test Syllabus
Test Syllabus for LCC is as follow.
- Verbal Intelligence Test: (80-90 MCQs in 20 to 35 minutes)
- Non-Verbal Intelligence Test: ( 80-90 MCQs in 20 to 35 minutes)
- Academic Written Test: 40-50 (MCQs in 20-30 Minutes)
To Join Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course Test Syllabus is as mentioned above, Test consist on three parts 1st is verbal intelligence test if candidate successfully clear verbal intelligence will have an option on computer screen START NEXT TEST next part is non-verbal intelligence test and after clear that part last part of Academic test will start.
BUY LADY CADET COURSE Test STUDY NOTES
Compiled by PAK ARMY GUIDE
Two types of Options will appear on Computer screen.
- Batter luck try next time: ( If candidate failed to clear initial test )
- Congratulations Initial Test Clear Successfully: ( Candidate who succeeded in Initial Test )
For more details and guide to Join Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course LCC Test Syllabus & LCC Test Sample including LCC Test Academic notes WhatsApp Now
Documents Required At A&RCs
- All Original certificates & all detailed mark sheets. With two attested photocopies of each educational certificate, degree, or diploma.
- Candidates Serving in Government institutions or in Government departments will render No objection certificate of the concerned establishment.
- 2x attested photocopies of domicile.
- Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card 2x
- 6x colored passport size photos duly attested (front & back)
- Cross postal orders of Rs. 100 (required in favor of Director General Personnel Administration DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi
- Bring Orignal degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC
Best Books to Join Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course LCC test preparation are available, place order, or leave a comment to online order for LCC 17 initial & ISSB Test Book 100 %preparation Guide.
Candidates during Filling the application forms given by AS&RCs to successful must ensure that all information asked to be filed in the respective paragraphs &Columns etc.
Also Read:- PAF GDP Course 2021