National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Entry Test 2021, Scheduled to be held in October all over Pakistan at 12 testing centers. Registration procedure and Complete Testing system monitored by NUMS.
Good news for medical student’s that NUMS MDCAT registration date 2021 has been announced and test will be held on 03 October 2021 at 10 AM.
This is the confirm news about NUMS MDCAT registration 2021. Registration schedule is as follows.
- NUMS Registration 2021: Start date is 12 July 2021
- NUMS Registration 2021: End date is 10 August 2021
- NUMS MDCAT Entry Test Date is: 03 October 2021
Latest confirmed news about NUMS Entry Test 2021 Registration date. Share with those who really want to get enrolled in NUMS MDCAT Entry Test 2021.
Official NUMS Entry Test Date yet not announced and excepted date of NUMS Examination is 10 AM Sunday 03 OCT 2021. This is a complete guide for NUMS Entry Test and Arm Medical College Admission 2021.
Students who want to get high scoring marks in the NUMS Entry test should have to work smart. For best preparation must download NUMS Syllabus 2021 and prepared only selective topics as per the syllabus.
Our team will provide you 100 original NUMS MDCAT Syllabus 2021 in soft format. Everyone can download Syllabus in PDF format. Here are some important key points regarding NUMS Entry Test preparation. Get NUMS Past Papers and NUMS Entry Test Sample paper 2021.
PDF files of all Past and practice papers of the NUMS MDCAT Test are attached in this article, students can download these files free of cost. We request you to share these files with your friends and fellows. You help others Allah will help you.
NUMS Entry Test Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
Students asked about NUMS MDCAT Entry Test Eligibility Criteria. What is the eligibility for NUMS MDCAT Admissions/Registration? Students who secured 65% in FSc (Pre-medical) or equivalent qualification (Biology as a subject) can apply for NUMS Entry Test.
However, there are also some important points to discuss for NUMS Registration and examination. Our aim is to provide a complete guide about NUMS Entry Test. Did the result awaiting students can apply for the NUMS Entry test? If a student secured 65% in FSc/A Level or equivalent qualification (part I) he can apply for NUMS MDCAT Entry Test
NUMS test will be as per the given syllabus 2021. However, students are advised to board-based study for NUMS Entry Test 2021.
Still, you have questions about NUMS Online registration feel free to ask a question in the comment section.
Related:- Army Medical College Admission
Basic requirements for NUMS registration are
- Scan copy of CNIC/Form-B/Passport
- Passport size picture with blue background
- Scan copy of Matric and FSc or equivalent certificates
- Paid Copy of fee challan
These scan copies are necessary to upload during the NUMS MDCAT Online Registration Procedure.
- NUMS Registration Start Date 2021: Saturday, July 12, 2021
- NUMS Registration End Date 2021: August 10, 2021
- Entry Test Date: 03 October 2021 (10 AM)
- NUMS Entry Test Fee: 3000 PKR (Bank Challan Fee)
- Last date for fee challan copy submission: 11th August 2021
Confirm dates for NUMS Entry Test 2021. Get in Touch with Pakarmyguide.com for the latest updates and news.
MDCAT Paper 2020 SolvedPMC MDCAT Paper 2020
Download MDCAT Paper 2020 Solved
How to Apply for NUMS Entry Test 2021?
- For NUMS MDCAT Registration visit www.numspak.edu.pk
- After Registration Login with MDCAT Portal to fill in details
- Upload required documents in given fields
- After completing details filling submit the application
- Details will not be changed once submitted
Best For Preparation:- AMC Test Preparation Book
NUMS Test Centers
Students can choose any two centers from the given list for appearance in the entry test 2021. University has the right to shift students in any selected city.
|Punjab||Rawalpindi | Jhelium | Mangla | Kharain | Gujranwala | Sargodha | Lahore | Multan | Bahawalpur|
|Sindh||Karachi | Hyderabad | Pano Aqil|
|KPK||Abbatabbad | Peshawar | DI Khan|
The pattern of NUMS MDCAT Entry Test
- NUMS MDCAT Test consists of a single Question paper having 150 Multiple choice questions. The duration of the NUMS Entry Test will be 150 minutes (2 and a half hours).
- Each question will be equal to 1 mark and hence NUMS Test will be equal to 150 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in NUMS Test 2021.
- 150 MCQs divided into the following four sections(Subjects)
NUMS Test MCQs Distributions
Medical and Dental Colleges Affiliated with NUMS
The total 9 affiliated colleges list is given below. In this list, Public Sector Medical Colleges and Public sector Dental College are only Army Medical College Rawalpindi. Except for Army Medical College Rawalpindi, all other colleges are Private sectors.
Complete details of MBBS/BDS Admission in these colleges are given below.
Army Medical Colleges
|Army Medical College, Rawalpindi||✓||✓|
|CMH, Lahore Medical College, Lahore||✓||✓|
|HITEC of Institute Of Medical Sciences, Taxila||✓||✓|
|Combined institute of medical sciences, Multan||✓||✖|
|Wah Medical College, wah cant||✓||✖|
|CMH Bhawalpur Medical college, Bhawalpur||✓||✖|
|CMH Medical College Kharian||✓||✖|
|Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cant||✓||✖|
|Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta||✓||✖|
NUMS Entry Test Intructions
- Register candidates must reach the test center at least 1.5 hours before the NUMS Entry Test starts.
- Download NUMS Roll No Slip and bring Registration Slip and Original CNIC/Form-B/Passport on test day at the test center.
- Provide Nadra Slip if a candidate applied for CNIC or fresh Form-B.
- Bring a clean clipboard.
- Minimum 2 Blue ballpoints.
- Must adhere to SOPs (COVID-19 awareness) wear a mask and maintain distance.
- Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, and other electronic gadgets which may be used to cheat in exams are not allowed in the examination hall
MDCAT Related Queries
What is the NUMS Entry Test?
NUMS Entry test considers the first step of admission in NUMS Affiliated Medical and dental college. NUMS conducts an entry test each year to select talented students for MBBS and BDS programs.
IS NUMS Entry Test Easy?
NUMS Entry Test is one of the toughest medical entry tests in Pakistan and its 70% portion is contains typical MCQs and only a 30% portion contains easy MCQs.
NUMS Stand For?
NUMS Stands for National University of Medical Sciences. There are 9,514 medical students in 10 Affiliated colleges with NUMS.
NUMS Contact Details?
On Mobile View Touch on the Green Plus ⊕ icon
|Contact||Phone & Email|
|Admission Enquiries||+92-51-9270686 |
|Fee Enquiries||+92-51-9270677 (Ext 239)|
|Research Enquiries||+92-51-9270677 (Ext 224)|