Pakistan Air Force is now choosing the right type of young men as pilots through PAF GDP Course to fly modern and latest aircraft. Join PAF GD (Pilot) Course 2021. Those who are selected through the PAF selection procedure will go through high standard academic and professional training. They can look forward to a rewarding career in General Duty (Pilot) Branch.
PAF General Duty (Pilot) Branch |GDP Joining|
Join PAF as A General Duty Pilot GDP. Recently Pakistan Air Force announced short service commission and permanent commission in its different branches as Air Defence (AD), Aeronautical Engineering, GD Pilot, etc.
The student having intermediate i.e FSc/ICS/A ‘Level, and also BS, BBA, MBA, and BS engineering are eligible to apply for above mentioned PAF courses. For GD (Pilot) Course details and guidelines Please scroll down.
GDP Course Joining Dates 2021
- Registration Start: October 2021
- Last Date: Not Conformed
NOTE:- Because of COVID-19 disease registration date may change. All PAF tests scheduled in March 2021 (Initial & ISSB) will be scheduled after COVID-19 lock-down. Keep visiting for Latest Updates and Pakistan Military careers.
Related:- PMA Long Course 2021
GD Pilot Course 2021 Eligibility
A candidate has to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria for The Joining of PAF GDP course 2021.
- Age: A candidate age 16-22 years can apply for the GDP course 2021.
- Nationality: Male and Female Citizen of Pakistan.
- Height and Weight: Minimum height of a candidate is 5 feet and 4 inches and weight as per Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Marital Status: Only Unmarried can apply for GDP Course 2021.
- Vision: Vision of a candidate must have 6/6 each eye (without glasses).
- Training Period: 3 years education and training at Risalpur
- Educational Qualification: candidate must have pass with minimum 60% marks in any one of the following
- FSc (pre-engineering)
- FSc (Pre-Medical)
- A’Level with subject Physics and (Math or Biology)
- FSc (Computer Science)
- FSc with Physics and any other two subjects from ( Maths, Stat, Computer Science, Biology)
Ineligibility Conditions Applying For PAF GDP Course
A candidate will not eligible for PAF GD Pilot course under the following circumstances
- A candidate twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB).
- Candidate Twice screened out by ISSB.
- A candidate Dismissed, Removed, Debarred from any Govt Services.
- Candidate who Tested within 120 days (four months) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAK Army, Navy, or PAF.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- The Candidate who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or From Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Those Who withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy & Armed forces Training Institution on any ground.
NOTE:- Vision must be 6/6 on each eye without glasses. The candidate with other than 6/6 (without glasses) will be declared unfit in initial medical at PAF Information & selection centers.
Read More About Join Pakistan Armed forces
PAF GDP Registration 2021
Online Registration or Registration at PAF Information & selection centers. For registration at PAF Information & selection centers visit your nearest PAF I & SC. To view a list of PAF selection Centers and Contact details visit PAF Selection Centers.
For Online Registration Click Here
Selection Procedure For GDP Course 2021
A candidate has to pass through these initial stages at PAF Information & selection centers to shortlisted for ISSB test
- Register Online or Make Registration at PAF I & SC. Print your approved registration slip.
- Initial Test of GDP course written/ Intelligence test.
- Academic Test in the following subjects.
- General Duty Pilot: E-Testing from English and Physics (Click Here for GD Pilot Course Preparation Booklet)
- Initial Medical Examination
- Initial Interview at PAF Information & selection center
- ISSB Form filling & Submission at PAF Information & selection center
Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at home address as candidates mentioned in their ISSB form.
- ISSB Test & Interviews (5 Days Procedure)
- Final Medical Examination. (Final Medical at Central Medical Board Lahore CMB
- Selection by AHQ on the overall performance of the candidates. ( PAF GDP Course Final Merit List)
The Selected Candidates will have to undergo the training period of 3 years at PAF Asghar Khan Academy Risalpur.
Read Also:- How To Pass ISSB Test (ISSB Test Preparation And Guide Line)
Documents Required at Information & selection center For GDP Course Joining
The following requirements will be must at arrival PAF I & SC on the initial test day.
- Original certificate, detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/ICS/FSc or Equivalent, matric Detailed Mark Sheet.
- Original Result Card is necessary.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for the age of 18 years and above. Computerized Form “B” with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card CNIC (Father or Mother) for under 18 candidates.
- One set of all attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- 3x Passport size colored photos must duly attested (front and back) by Principal, Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original along with one photocopy of the NOT RECOMMENDED letter of ISSB is required ( Only for Repeater Candidates).
NOTE:- Candidates having Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted. Only Smart National Identity Card Required for PAF Registration and Verification.
Use Full Links:-
- Army TCC Registration 2021
- PMA Long Course Preparation Book
- Army Medical Cadet Test 2021
- PMA Test Online Preparation
- PAF CAE Registration 2021
- How Join PAF After Matric
Some Use Ful