Candidates who wish to join as an engineer in Pakistan Army can apply for Technical Cadet Course. Candidates who successfully pass in all tests conducted by the PAK Army for selections. They will be sent to institutions for the degree of Bachelor of Engineering. It’s Depending on the fields they choose, Candidates can choose a field from eight differents engineering Degree.
To apply in PAK Army TCC, it’s necessary that the candidate has passed his 12 years of academic education with Subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Pak Army TCC Jobs 2020 Technical Cadet Course:
A candidate can choose one field from these engineering degrees. B.E Civil Engineering, B.E Electrical Engineering, B.E Mechanical Engineering, B.E Mechatronics Engineering, B.E Computer Engineering, B.E Electrical Engineering (Telecom), B.E Software Engineering, B.E Aeronautical Engineering.
All the above institutions are campuses of National Univerisity of Science and Technology, Islamabad |NUST|
Technical Cadet Course (Degree And Institution)
|B.E Software Engineering||Military College of Signals|
|B.E Electrical Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering|
|B.E Mechanical Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering|
|B.E Electrical Engineering (Telecom)||Military College of Signals|
|B.E Computer Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering|
|B.E Civil Engineering||Military College of Engineering|
|B.E Aeronautical Engineering||College of Aeronautical Engineering|
|B.E Mechatronics Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering|
PAK Army TCC Eligibility Conditions
To join the PAK Army through TCC as a commissioned officer given bellow are the eligibility conditions. Read carefully and find out if you are eligible then scroll down for registration process and Also initial & ISSb Test preparation. If you have questions related to PAK Army Technical Cadet Course, please replay us at the end of this page in the comment section.
To join the PAK Army Through TCC, A candidate Age should be 17 to 21 years.
Only Male candidates can apply for PAK Army TCC.
- Marital Status:
Only Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces having age over 20 years is eligible
All Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders from Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan. (on final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan)
- Physical Standards:
- Candidate minimum height:5′ . 4″ ( 162.5 cm)
- Weight As per the Body Mass Index (Normal BMI Value)
- Minimum 65% marks in FSc (Pre-Engineering)
- FSC (Pre-Engineering) with subjects (1) Physics, (2) Mathematics, (3) Chemistry/Computer Study/Computer Science | From (3) Option any one subject|.
- Those Candidates who possessing qualifications with “O” and “A” level will be required to obtain the same as given above. Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), and (Ministry of Education, Islamabad) and attach it with the application form.
- Candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by the Head of the institutions. (If a candidate has passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appearing in FSc Part-II / Final Examination.)
- The Candidates with Computer Science/Computer study, instead of Chemistry in FSc (Pre-Engineering) can apply for Computer Software Engineering only. Al details are given in the below degree courses chart.
Ineligibility Conditions Applying For TCC
- Who twice rejected by ISSB.
- The candidate Twice screened out by ISSB.
- A candidate who Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services
- Tested within 120 days (four months) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAK Army, Navy, or PAF.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanent UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- Who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
- The candidate who withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy 7 from any Armed Forces Training Institution on any ground.
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure For TCC
Candidates have to pass below mentioned initial stages to shortlisted for the ISSB test.
- Online Registration or Registration at AS &RC. For Online Registration Click Here
- Candidates will also pay prospectus fees on the day of the test at AS & RC.
- Initial Test of TCC course written/ Intelligence test. The test will be based on multiple-choice questions from English, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Computer study/Computer Science Multiple Questions only for CS Students.
- Preliminary Medical Test, Candidates will undergo initial medical tests at AS & RCs.
- Physical Test for TCC Long Course Click for PAK Army Physical Test
- Interview at AS & RC for PAK Army TCC Joining.
- Successful candidates have to fill ISSB Form at AS & RCs.
After a successful interview at As & RCs, Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for ISSB Test through the website as well as by Call Up Latter on candidates given home address.
Procedure for ISSB Recommended Candidates of Technical Cadet Course
ISSB recommended Candidates will undergo for a final medical examination carried out by nearby CMHS. Final Selection will be made on merit. Selecte3d candidates will receive joining the latter for Academic and Military training.
PAK ARMY TCC Academic
|Discipline||Duration 4 Years at|
|Civil Engineering||Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST)|
|Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|Computer Software Engineering||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|Electrical Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|Mechanical Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|Computer Systems Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|Mechatronics Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)|
|Aeronautical Engineering||College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur (NUST)|
Military Traning of TCC Candidates a duration of one-year military training at PMA Kakul. After a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Degree from given above academic discipline.
Related:- Join Pakistan Armed Forces
Required Documents For TCC at AS & RC
The following Documents are required at the time of registration at AS & RC.
- Original Certificate / Detailed Marks Sheet (Result Card) of Matric / FSc or Equivalent certificate.
- For ‘O’ Level & ’A’ Level, the candidate has to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
- Computerized National Identity Card )CNIC) for the age of 18 years and above.
- Computerized Form “B” with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card CNIC (Father or Mother). Candidates who are less than the minimum age of 18 years.
- One set of all attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- 6 Colour Photos (duly attested on front and back) by Principal or from Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
Related:- Join PAK Army PMA Long Course 2020
Share this information with your friends and fellows to help them in joining procedure and Test preparation.
Helping material related Technical Cadet Course for the initial test, physical test, medical guideline, and ISSB Test complete guideline and online preparation. For any information and help feel free to Comment.