Join Pakistan Air Force as a regular commissioned officer through PAF AD Course. To live with Dignity and Honour Join Pakistan Air Force. PAF jobs 2020 announced. A candidate can apply online at joinpaf.gov.pk to register in GDP Course, Aeronautical Engineering or Air Defence Course (AD course 2020). The procedure to join PAF AD Branch is described with details.
Pakistan Air force is a noble profession that offers endless opportunities for self-actualization through knowledge, seeking higher education, and professional development. Besides a handsome package, your social status in society and pride in serving the nation is the biggest reward. To get all these facilities and reward, enrolled in PAF AD registration today and start preparation for the AD course Initial test and also prepare yourself for the ISSB personality test.
Pakistan Air Defence Course Joining | AD Course 2020 |
join PAF AD Course 2020. A life of Dignity and honour. A candidate can join PAF AD course after Intermediate FSc/ICS/A’Level with a minimum of 60% marks. For Complete joining instruction of PAF AD Course scroll down and read carefully.
Follow the below instructions step by step. Here is the complete joining guidelines of the PAF Air Defence Course. all below mentioned points discussed in details to read scroll down
- Pakistan Air Force 106 Air Defence Course Eligibility
- Educational Qualification required for 106 AD Joining
- PAF AD Course 2020 Registration
- Selection Procedure of 106 AD Course
- Documents Required For AD course 2020 joining
Related:- PMA Long Course
PAF 106 AD Course 2020 Eligibility
The candidate who wants to join PAF through the 106 AD Course must have to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria before registration. If a candidate finds himself eligible for PAF AD Course 2020 registration then he can register online or by visiting PAF I & SC.
A candidate will not eligible for PAF 106 AD course under the following circumstances
NOTE:- Above mention, conditions can read this informational Note. For any questions, you can contact us. Our team will guide you further. If you have a Question? Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
Read More About How to Join PAF GDP Course 2020
PAF AD Course Registration 2020
Online Registration or Registration at PAF Information & selection centers. For registration at PAF Information & selection centers visit your nearest PAF I & SC. To view a list of PAF selection Centers and Contact details visit PAF Selection Centers.
For Online Registration Click Here
Selection Procedure For PAF AD Course 2020
A candidate has to pass through these initial stages at PAF Information & selection centers to shortlisted for ISSB test of 106 AD Course
- Register Online or Make Registration at PAF I & SC. Print your approved registration slip.
- Initial Test of PAF AD course written/ Intelligence test.
- Intelligence Test and Academic Test in the following subjects
- PAF Air Defence: AD Academic Test from English and Physics (Click Here PAF AD Course Preparation Booklet)
- Initial Medical Examination
- Initial Interview at PAF Information & selection center
- ISSB Form filling & Submission at PAF Information & selection center
Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for AD Course ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at home address as candidates mentioned in their ISSB form.
- ISSB Test & Interviews (5 Days Procedure)
- Final Medical Examination. (Final Medical at Central Medical Board Lahore CMB
- Selection by AHQ on the overall performance of the candidates. ( PAF AD Course Final Merit List)
The Selected Candidates will have to undergo the training period of 3 years at PAF Asghar Khan Academy Risalpur to complete PAF Air defence Course degree.
Documents Required at PAF Information & selection center
The following requirements will be must at arrival PAF I & SC on the initial test day of 106 AD.
- Original certificate, detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/ICS/FSc or Equivalent, matric Detailed Mark Sheet Matric
- Original Result Card is necessary.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for the age of 18 years and above. Computerized Form “B” & with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) (Father or Mother) for under 18 candidates.
- One set of attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents.
- 3x Passport size colored photos must duly attested (front and back) by Principal, Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original along with one photocopy of the NOT RECOMMENDED letter of ISSB is required ( Only for Repeater Candidates).
NOTE:- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted. Only Smart National Identity Card Required for PAF Registration and Verification.
Keep Visiting Join PAK Army for the latest Jobs Updates of Pakistan Armed Forces.