Pakistan Army announced PMA long Course Online Registration 2020 for commissioned officers. Join Pakistan Army as 17 graded officers as joining on the rank of 2nd Lieutenant through PMA Long course. Pakistan Army offers this course twice a year. PMA long course consists of series as PMA Long Course 146 (2020), PMA Long Course 147 (2020), and so on.
Complete Joining Procedure for PAK Army as an Officer through PMA long Course is here. Read the complete article for PMA long course Joining & PMA Test preparation guidelines.
Join PAK Army PMA Long Course 2020
Young Blood who want to Join Pakistan Army as an officer have to pass through these stages:
- Initial Test
- Medical70% Recommended Candidates got joining latter (iff their name added into Final Merit List)
Before registration check the Eligibility Criteria for PMA joining
- Recently announced PMA Long Course 147 Joining Date: September-October 2020
- 147 PMA Long Course Last Date for Registration: Status Pending
For 100% preparation Buy PMA Test Preparation Book Current Edition.
Eligibility Criteria For PMA Long Course
To Join PAK Army through PMA Long Course. Candidates have to fulfill these eligibility conditions.
Check given below table for age eligibility conditions.
Male candidates can apply In PMA.
- Marital Status:
Unmarried ( For serving armed forces over twenty years married are eligible)
All Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders from Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan. (On final selection candidates having dual nationality will have to surrender all other nationalities except Pakistan)
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height Should be- 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight As per the Body Mass Index (check normal BMI values)
- Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hons) and BBA/BPA, with 50% mks in FA/FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
PMA Long Course Age Eligibility Conditions
|Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits|
|Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PIV / PAF Personnel||17-23 Years||Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits|
|Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA)||17-24 Years||No age relaxation|
|Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||No age relaxation|
Relaxation of Marks – FA/FSc
Candidates with 55% marks from specified areas with domicile.
|Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK||District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashrnir||Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind|
|District Rajanpur||Drawar Fort||Area of Cholistan Desert|
|Salamsar||Mojgarh||Dingarh of Punjab|
Note:- For 55% marks the candidates must have actually studied in the same areas.
Serving Army Soldiers:
For serving Army Soldiers is 50% marks (Marks Relaxation) in FA/FSc and equivalent
‘A’ level candidates:
A level candidates applying in Pakistan having an aggregate of 60% marks are eligible. All candidates who passed A level examination from abroad are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
Related:- Technical Cadet Course TCC
The given below are ineligible for PMA Registration.
- Twice rejected by ISSB.
- Candidate Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Appear for ISSB Teste within 120 days gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- Who Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- A Candidate who permanently UNFIT by AMB.
- Medically unfit Candidate (due to Hepatitis B & C).
- The candidate who Withdrawn from any Armed Forces college or from an institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Who Withdrawn, discharged, resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy, or from Armed Forces Training Institution on any ground.
Selection Procedure For PMA Long Course
A candidate has to pass through six initial stages at AS & RS to shortlisted for ISSB test
- Online Registration or Registration at AS &RC. For Online Registration Click Here
- Initial Test of PMA long course written/ Intelligence test. (Buy PMA Long Course Test Preparation Book)
- Initial Medical Examination
- Physical Test for PMA Long Course
- Initial Interview at AS & RC
- ISSB Form filling & Submission at AS &RC
Academies For PMA Test reparation
there are many academies for PMA and ISSB test preparation
- Noor Force Academy
- Niazi Force Academy
- PAK Force Academy for Armed Forces test preparation
- Forces Academy Lahore For Forces Test Preparation
Join one of them for Initial and ISSB preparation. or Buy Forces Academy Notes, Combine data compiled from the above-mentioned forces academies.
BUY PMA Preparation Notes
Shortlisted candidates from AS & RC will receive notice for ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at home address as candidates mentioned in their ISSB form.
- ISSB Test & Interviews. (ISSB test preparation & guideline)
- Final Medical Examination. (Final Medical)
- Selection by GHQ on the overall performance of the candidates. ( PMA Long Course Final Merit List)
- The Selected Candidates will have to undergo the training period of 2 years at PMA.
Documents Required at AS & RCs
The following documents will be must at arrival AS & RC.
- All Original certificates, detailed Marks Sheet of Matric (Matric Original Result Card) is necessary.
- Computerized National Identity Card CNIC if age is 18 years or above. Computerized “B” with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card CNIC (Father or Mother) for under 18 years candidates.
- One set of all attested photocopies
- 3x Passport size colored photos must duly attested from both sides (front and back) by Principal, Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original & one Photocopy of ISSB NOT RECOMMENDED is required for Repeater Candidates.
Note: – Old Computerized National Identity Card will not be accepted
Related:- Join Pak Armed Forces 2020