To live with Dignity and Honour Join PAK Army Graduate Course. Candidates who miss their chance to join PMA LC can register themselves through Graduate Course.
Join PAK Army through Graduate Course eligibility criteria is different from PMA Long Course. For Graduate Course A candidate age should be 20 to 25 years with the qualification of Graduation.
Join PAK Army Graduate Course
Registration of PAK Army Graduate Course starts in December and June and ISSB tests will be in January and July for summer and winter entries respectively.
Candidates who secure 60% marks in Graduation and a minimum of 50% marks in Intermediate are eligible for Graduate Course.
- Graduation: minimum of 60% marks
- Intermediate: minimum of 50% marks
Related:- PAK Army Technical Graduate Course
PAK Army Graduate Course Eligibility Conditions
The following are the eligibility criteria for joining of Army Graduate Course. foe more details please click on the given link at the end of each eligibility condition.
- AGE: 20- 25 years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried (married serving person of the armed forces over 20 years)
- Nationality: Pakistani citizens and diploma holder of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan
- Physical Standards: For details visit PAK Army Physical Test
- Physical Test: Pakistan Army Physical Test
- Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for Army Graduation Course is Graduation in the following disciplines.
|Intermediate||FA/FSc or Equivalent||Minimum 50% marks|
|Graduation||BA/BSc/BS, BA/BSc (Hons), BBA/BPA or Equivalent||Minimum 60% marks|
Related:- Army Medical Cadet Test syllabus 2021
- 50% marks in BA/BSc and Equivalent for serving Army Soldiers
- Candidates who have passed part-I of BA/BSc with 60% marks and appeared in part-II can apply on “Hope Certificate”
- 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile and have been actually studying in the same areas.
PMA LONG Course Relaxation of Marks Areas
|Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK||District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashrnir||Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind|
|District Rajanpur||Drawar Fort||Area of Cholistan Desert|
|Salamsar||Mojgarh||Dingarh of Punjab|
Recently Announced:- Army Lady Cadet Course LCC
PAK Army Graduate Course Registration & Preliminary Selection Procedure
- Registration: A candidate can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Written/Intelligence Test: initial Written/Intelligence test based on a multiple-choice question will conduct at AS&RCs
- Initial Medical Test: Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs
- Physical Test: Male candidates have to qualify.
- 1.6 km in 9 minutes
- Push-Ups (10 repetitions in 2 minutes)
- Sit-Ups (10 repetitions in 2 minutes)
- Chin-Ups (2 repetitions in 2 minutes)
- ISSB Test: Successful candidates receive notice for ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at your mentioned address.
PMA Long Course Test Preparation Books
Further Selection Of TGC
- Final Medical: Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at the nearest CMHs.
- Selection: Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
- Training Period: 1-year training at PMA Kakul.
- Bonds: Finally selected candidates are required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years.
- Stipend: All the selected candidates will be given approx. Rs. 31,000/ per-month
Latest Jobs:- Join PAK Army Technical Cadet Course TCC
The following are ineligible for Army Graduate course Registration.
- A candidate twice rejected by ISSB
- Candidates who tested within 120 days gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- Those Candidates who Dismissed, Removed or Debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- A candidate who declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- The Candidate who Withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy and also from any training Institution on any ground.
- Candidate Declared permanent unfit (due to Hepatitis B & C).
- A candidate who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or withdrawn from any Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
Documents Required At A&RCs
- Original Certificates, All Detailed mark sheets, and two attested photocopies of each educational certificate
- Candidates who are Serving in Government institutions or in Government departments will render No objection certificate of the concerned establishment.
- 2x attested photocopies of domicile.
- Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card 2x
- 6x colored passport size photos duly attested (front & back)
- Must bring original degrees
That’s all you need to know about the PMA graduate course. Visit for Graduate and PMA Long course online test practice.