Pakistan Army Offers Short Service Commission jobs. Male candidates can join PAK Army Technical Graduate Course in given below categories of selection. Join Pakistan Army as Information & Communication Technology Officers (Male). Qualification & Age for all categories of selection is given below with details.
PAK Army Technical Graduate Course Joining
To live with Dignity and Honour join Pak Army Technical Graduate Course. Only Male candidates can join this course.
Candidates can register in the following disciplines.
- Candidates can register in these disciplines to serve the nation.
- Corps Of Engineering (Engrs)
- Corps Of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME)
- Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTOs)
Related:- Army Lady Cadet Course
- Gender: Male Candidates can Join PAK Army Technical Graduate Course
- Age: 28 years
- Marital Status: Married/Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan & domicile holder of Aazad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan
- Physical Standards:
- Height: Minimum height 5 feet 4 inches ( 162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per body mass index (BMI)
- Vision: As per PAO 11/82
For the complete detail about the physical standard and physical test visit Army Physical Test
qualification according to the category of selection for PAK Army LCC with CGPA and Marks is given below.
On Mobile View Touch on Green Plus ⊕ icon to display Qualification, CGPA, and Age.
|Category Of Selectiom||Qualification||CGPA/Marks||Age|
|Corps Of Engineering (Engrs)||BE Civil Engineering||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Corps Of Signals (Sigs)||BE in the following Disciplines: Telecom Engineering / Software Engineering||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Corps Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in the following disciplines: Electrical / Medical / Automotive /Aerospace / Mechanical /Mechatronics / Avionics /Metallargical / Industrial & Manufacturing||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
|Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTOs)||16 years of formal education in: BSc Engineering / B.E in Telecom Computer Software / System / Electronics / BCS / BIT (4 Years)||CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in annual system||28 years|
- MS/MSc/MCS will be given preference.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private are not eligible for this course.
- No 3rd division/Grade D and only one 2nd division / “C” Grade throughout academic career.
- Those candidates who only Graduate from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC
- A candidate who has not completed 4 years engineering degree in given disciplines irrespective of MSc/MCS
- Qualification of each discipline may vary on the allocation of required vacancies in different disciplines from time to time.
Related:- Army Medical College Test 2022
Technical Graduate Course Registration & Preliminary Selection Procedure
- Registration: A candidate can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Written/Intelligence Test: initial Written/Intelligence test based on a multiple-choice question will conduct at AS&RCs
- Initial Medical Test: Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs
- Physical Test: Male candidates have to qualify.
- 1.6 km in 9 minutes
- Push-Ups (10 repetitions in 2 minutes)
- Sit-Ups (10 repetitions in 2 minutes)
- Chin-Ups (2 repetitions in 2 minutes)
- ISSB Test: Successful candidates receive notice for ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at your mentioned address.
Further Selection Of TGC
- Final Medical: Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at the nearest CMHs.
- Interview: Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for an interview by the GHQ selection board at Rawalpindi.
- Final Selection: Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate overall performance.
- Training Period: 6 Month training at PMA Kakul.
- Bonds: Finally selected candidates are required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years.
- Grant Of Commission: On successful completion of 6-month basic training at PMA Kakul, Candidates are awarded the commission in the Army in rank of Captain.
- Stipend: All the selected candidates will be given approx. Rs. 31,000/- per month during their training at PMA.
Latest Jobs:- Army Technical Cadet Course
The following are ineligible for LCC Registration.
- Candidates who again appear for Tests within 120 days or 4 months gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- Those candidates who Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Candidates who declared Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- Candidates who Withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy & from any training Institution on any ground.
- Medically unfit candidates (due to Hepatitis B & C)
- A candidate who Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or from Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
Documents Required At A&RCs
- All Original Certificates & Detailed mark sheets, two attested photocopies of each educational certificate
- Candidates who Serving in Government institutions or in Government departments will render no objection certificate of the concerned establishment.
- 2x attested photocopies of domicile.
- Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card 2x
- 6x colored passport size photos duly attested (front & back)
- Cross postal orders of Rs. 100 (required in favor of Director General Personnel Administration DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi
- Bring Original degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC
It’s important to note that during Filling the application forms of candidates (given by AS&RCs to successful candidates). Make sure that all available information asked is filled properly in respective paragraphs/Columns etc.
Also Read:- PAF GDP Course 2022