The most famous way to join Army medical college (AMC) and CMH Lahore Medical College through Medical cadet Course. Registration For Medical Cadets Test for MBBS/BDS Courses. The regular commission in the PAK Army for F. Sc (Pre-Medical) Candidates. The selection procedure for Medical Cadets Course is the same as the PMA Long Course.
Army Medical College AMC Admission
There are three ways to get admission in Army Medical College AMC.
- Medical Cadets (MC)
- NUMS Cadets (NC)
- Paying Cadets (PC)
There is a difference for these Cadets Courses in AMC Rawalpindi depending upon Selection procedure, Annual Fee structure, and type of commission in the PAK Army after completion of MBBS/BDS at AMC Rawalpindi. Here we discuss with details about the above-mentioned Cadets admission and selection procedure in AMC Rawalpindi.
Two Types of Tests offers for MBBS/BDS admission in AMC Rawalpindi.
- Medical Cadets MC Test ( According to Army Selection Procedure)
- Nums Entry Test ( Both for NUMS Cadets and Paying Cadets)
AMC Entry Test for Medical Cadets (MC)
- Only Boys can Apply for Medical Cadets (MC)
- MC are military cadets who got commission in the PAK Army as a captain Doctor after the competition of MBBS/BDS there is no annual and semester fee for MC.
- To apply for mc you have to register online on joinpakarmy.gov.pk or visit the Army Selection center.
- The registration starts every year in June/July
- There will be a computerized Initial AMC Test, After that an Initial Medical Test, and Physical Test. After the initial procedure selected candidates will receive ISSB Call Latter for personality tests and Interviews.
- All students can apply For Medical Cadets (MC) civilian as well as Armed Forces Families.
AMC Entry Test for NUMS Cadets (NC)
- NUMS Cadets are civilian cadets at Army Medical College (AMC) Rawalpindi. They don’t get commission directly after MBBS/BDS.
- If NUMS Cadets (NC) want to join Pak Army as a captain doctor. They can join through PAK Army GDMO and GDDO Courses.
- Both Boys and Girls and can Apply for NC seats in AMC Rawalpindi.
- For NC apply for NUMS Test once a year mostly in August-Ochttps://www.pakarmyguide.com/join-pak-army/tober
- 1st appear in the NUMS Entry Test After the announcement of NUMS Results. 2nd You will have to purchase an AMC prospectus and Apply for MBBS/BDS in NUMS Again.
- Remember above 1st and 2nd points to appear for NUMS Test and after the announcement of NUMS result apply for MBBS/BDS in AMC.
- Final selection made on the aggregate of 10% matric, 40% FSC, and 50% from the NUMS Entry Test.
Related:- NUMS MDCAT Syllabus PDF
AMC Entry Test For Paying Cadets (PC) & Additional Selected Cadets (ASC)
- Only Armed Forces Families (PAK Army, Navy, PAF or Civ.Def.Paid) can apply for paying cadets seats in AMC Rawalpindi
- PC students are also like MC, But a difference in Pay fee during MBBS/BDS at AMC.
- MC doesn’t pay any fee while the annual fee for PC is less than NC (Almost half of the NC fee).
- PC also gets a commission in PAK Army like MC after competition of MBBS/BDS in AMC Rawalpindi.
- If a candidate from the Armed Forces Family wants to apply for a PC seat. 1st Apply for the NUMS Entry Test after the announcement of the NUMS Result. 2nd get “PC form” GHQ, NHQ, AHQ from the concerned department, fill that form completely, and sent it back to GHQ, AHQ, NHQ depending upon your guardian’s belongings Force.
The entry Test procedure for Medical Cadets Test is given below, while for NUMS Cadets and Paying Cadets NUMS Entry Test. All information about NUMS Entry TEST for NC/PC&ASC, A complete NUMS Entry Test Booklet is available for NUMS entry Test preparation, with an updated syllabus and NUMS Past Papers.
Medical Cadets MC Test Procedure
These will be preliminary tests such as Initial Written Test, Intelligence Test, Initial Medical and Physical Test Personality Test.
- Registration: To apply for MC register online or visit AS&RCs for registration Medical Cadets Course
- Initial Test: After successful registration, Initial Test at AS&RSc.
- Physical Test: successful candidates will undergo a Physical Test at AS&RCs.
- Medical Test: Initial Medical Test at As&RCs
- Interview: Initial Interview will conduct for a successful candidate at AS&RCs.
- ISSB Test: Personality Test and Interview at ISSB centers (4-5 days ISSB Test)
- Final Medical: Recommended candidates will undergo a final detailed Medical Examination at the nearest CMH.
Related:- Join Pakistan Armed Forces
REGISTRATION FOR MEDICAL CADETS COURSE
For online registration visit joinpakarmy.gov.pk or visit your nearest AS&RCs. Before registration check eligibility criteria for Medical Cadet Course.
- FSc (Pre-Medical)/”A” level or Equivalent Qualification.
- Minimum 70% Marks
- Minimum Height 5′.4″
- vision Standard 6/6
For Registration Guideline and Test Preparation Visit MEDICAL CADET COURSE
INITIAL TEST FOR MEDICAL CADETS
Five types of tests are held which are Intelligence Test, Academic Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, and Interview. Initial Test includes 3 portion
- Verbal Intelligence Test
- Non-verbal Intelligence Test
- Academic Test
Above mentioned tests are held at the nearest AS&RCs.
|Type Of Test||Total MCQ's||Total Time|
If a candidate will succeed in an intelligence test then he will be able to start the Academic Test.